Sr. Software Engineer
Enhance and maintain the Linux kernel for the MontaVista® Linux distributions. Work with MontaVista® architects to define new product features. Synchronize efforts with open source Linux kernel technology and GNU commands, utilities and libraries.
B. S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering from accredited university
5+ year’s experience in:
- Developing Linux device drivers.
- Linux Kernel programming.
- Familiar with the Linux kernel community.
- Familiar with one or more of the architecture communities a plus.
- Programming proficiency in the "C" language is required.
- Developing device drivers and/or system software.
- Trouble-shooting HW device level problems is a plus.
- Proficiency in assembly (x86, ARM, MIPS, or PPC), is strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills and good teamwork are needed.
- Must be highly motivated